Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Davy Back Games[Flashback] EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Davy Back Games[Flashback] EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Davy Back Games[Flashback] EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Davy Back Games[Flashback] EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Davy Back Games[Flashback] EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Davy Back Games[Flashback] EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Davy Back Games[Flashback] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Davy Back Games[Flashback] EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Davy Back Games[Flashback] EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Davy Back Games[Flashback] Empty Davy Back Games[Flashback] Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:18 pm

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face

Born Conquerer

"Loook at that! So many ships! Captain! CAPTAIN! WE GOING ROB THEM!?!" A Young Fidel would yell on the deck of the Pompadour Pirates ship. His outburst would be greeted with a punch upside the head. He was loud and there was another ship close to them heading in the same direction. Fidel would rub the area on his head he'd be hit at, holding back tears. Issho, the ships Vice-Captain, was the one to hit Fidel upside his head.

"We are on neutral ground, relax boy." Issho would tell Fidel. He seemed more serious than usual. Fidel didn't pick up on that as if he did he would've not said what he said. But, he didn't pick up on it. And the emotions he felt after getting hit would fly out.

"I won't cry, Issho! Not even if you hit me like that! None of you bums can make me cry! I am a Man among Men!" Fidel would say as tears streamed down his face and snot out of one of his nostrils. In unison a few of the crew members looked at him and cried out. Issho wouldn't say anything in response at what Fidel would say. After he hit the boy he didn't even look at him. Something else catching his eye.

"YOU ALREADY ARE YOU BRAT!" They were near Issho and Fidel. Preparing their ship for tonight's party. As Fidel did know about some get together that was going to go down tonight. He though assumed that it would just be them having a party. And that the other Pirate crews that have arrived just were here by cowidence.

Even with their outburst Fidel stuck with his stance as he acted as if he didn't have tears still coming down his face. He turned away from them and began to walk over to their Captain that was at the helm of the ship. "Captain, we goin' to rob them?" Fidel was still fixated on robbing those other Pirates. As he waited for a response he'd use his already dirty shirt to clean his face.

"I don't know Fidel, do you want to?"

"Yeah, cause I didn't get a share of the last ship we raided. So if there are lots of ships I should get a share."

"Oh, is that so? Well, if we do end up having to take them out. You can have my share...since you didn't get one from last time."

"You were supposed to say I get everyone's share." Fidel would say as he'd walk away. He walked away because he felt he should get more, not just the Captain's share. "Maybe I could rob them by myself." Fidel was thinking out loud again, not knowing he spoke loud enough for his Captain to here. They knew about Fidel speaking his thoughts out loud and a lot of them called him out on it. Everyone but the Captain and Issho.

The Captain would watch the young Fidel walk away, laughing to himself. 'That idiot is just like me when I was his age.' He'd say before turning away and going back to steering his ship.

Long Ring Long Land was not how it is today. Back in the day it was a work in progress. A Island near Jaya that no one really came to. Except a select few Pirate Crews. As on one of the vacant Island of this   archipelago. Well, it was vacant before these twelve ships arrived. Each belonged to a Pirate crew that already had a name for themselves or were making one. Why they had all convened on this location was for one thing. And that was the Davy Back Games.

WP:N/A
Pirate
----
----

https://strawhats.rpg-board.net/t3728-davy-d-marx-done

2Davy Back Games[Flashback] Empty Re: Davy Back Games[Flashback] Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:20 pm

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face

Born Conquerer

7:47pm

Their ship would dock, it being the last to arrive. The sun was already setting. Maybe a hour or two before it's gaze moved somewhere else and the moon would take its place. The Captain, Issho, and Fidel would disembark and Fidel's eyes would grow wide. He had only looked at the ships and hadn't paid that much attention to the Island as it was now. Tents and even a stage had been set up. The amount of people that were on the Island was over a thousand. Some crews had more members than others. The crew Fidel belonged to had over three-hundred members. They were setting some things up so they didn't disembark yet. And only reason Fidel went with the Captain and Vice Captain is because he didn't listen. And since the Captain nor the Vice made him stay on the ship.

They pushed through the car. You knew who they were because of the signature hairstyle. The Pompadour. The Captain was 10'0 and his hair was as long as Fidel. Issho was just shorter than that standing at 8'8. Finally, Fidel was a dwarf compared to them. The Boy standing at 5'3. The Captain wore a long black captain's coat Beneath his coat, he wore a purple shirt and had a yellow sash around his waist. He wore a white cravat around his neck, dark grey pants, and what appeared to be black sea boots. Issho wore a simple kimono that was white with three purple stars on the back.

Finally, Fidel was dressed like he usually was. A pair of black shorts, with a few stains, and a grey knitted shirt. Fourteen and reckless. He didn't even have shoes like the other two. Not because he couldn't get any but because he didn't want to wear any. He liked being free. His clothing was loose because of that.

8:32pm

They had been walking around and checking things out. Most had left their ship. But, some stayed behind to watch their things. Those staying being the ones that could handle anything that would pop off. The Captain, Issho, and Fidel had stopped and been eating since 8. They had been looking for the place with the best food, and they found it. The tent was crowded with people over a hundred were within this one alone. They had some performers in this tent as well. It seemed Pirates weren't the only ones on this Island right now. From the looks of it some of these tents were put up by the inhabitants of the Island. Being paid to perform or serve food.

"Sooooo what we doing here?"

"Davy Back Games."

"Eh? What in the fuck is that?"

"You never pay attention."

"Relax Issho, he is young. The Davy Back Games errr Davy back fight I guess. Ten Captains come to this Island and we put our names in a hat. They are drawn tonight I think."

"Yeah, it is tonight. Captain."

"Yeah, so tonight two Captains and their crews get chosen.  They agree to whatever terms and rules. Three rules never will change though. As tradition is tradition. Any crew members or symbols lost during the Davy Back Fight may only be retrieved through another Davy Back Fight. Selected crew members must immediately swear loyalty to their opponent's captain. If your symbol is taken and not retrieved, you must never raise it again. That is all you really need to know. As the games are decided by the other Captains."

"Hmmm, so are we going to be in the games?"

"Hell no!" The Captain would lean close to Fidel. "I rigged it so we don't have to participate. The games sound fun but they can be annoying if you are in it too much." He'd lean back and go back to eating after telling Fidel that. He wanted to finish what he had before they left this place. As the drawing was at midnight.

Pirate
----
----

3Davy Back Games[Flashback] Empty Re: Davy Back Games[Flashback] Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:24 pm

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face

Born Conquerer

9:00pm

"Zehahahaha!" The Captain would burst out into laughter after he finished hear the story from the man at the table with them. They had empty plates stacked high in front of them. Their mugs were the only thing they didn't have a multitude of. As it was easier just to have a pitcher at each table. And they could pour their own ale. And when the table became dry the pitcher, which was just a barrel, would be replaced. With The Captain having drunk to a point he was shit faced his attitude became more cheerful than it usually was. "Zehahahaha! This guy is fuuuunnnyy Cap!" Fidel had picked up how his Captain laughed. Issho was face first on the table as the two laughed more and more. Fidel was only fourteen but had been drinking like he was one of the adults. They didn't stop him or even think anything of it. As they were Pirates. Not a lot of them cared about children drinking. They had a few on their ships or none at all. One the crew Fidel was on there was only three others around his age.

"UuuuGGHHHH!" Issho would suddenly lift his head out as he made a weird sigh. But, he kept going backwards and ended up falling back and out of his seat. For a few seconds Fidel, and a few others, looked at the drunk ronin. Before laughing uncontrollably at him.

This was the high point when it came to piracy. Times like these when people laughed and had a good time. No one wanted to kill each other or wrong them in another way. They just wanted to have a good ol' time. Fidel even, at this moment, forgot about his thoughts on robbing one or all of these crews. He'd probably think about doing it later on but right now it was about living life. A group of them began to dance to the music that played in the background. Something strange would happen as the music stopped. Someone would begin to beat on one of the tables to fill the silence that came with the stopping of the music. Adding onto the beat others joined in and then music from the instruments finally came back. It was like almost everyone began to sing together.

"♫ What will we do with a drunken sailor! What will we do with a drunken sailor! What will we do with a drunken sailor! Early in the morning! Way hay and up she rises! Way hay and up she rises! Way ha and up she rises!♫  "

It was magical that Pirates like them could act this way. A lot of them probably have killed thousands of people all together. Their bounties ranging from x,xxx,xxx - xxx,xxx,xxx million beli. Fidel himself had a bounty that sat at 2,500,000 beri. Wasn't that impressive to most but he held it like a badge of honor.

Pirate
----
----

4Davy Back Games[Flashback] Empty Re: Davy Back Games[Flashback] Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:06 pm

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face

Born Conquerer

11:20pm

Oh all the money that e'er I spent
I spent it in good company

They had all tired out from singing and a few had passed out. Drinking all day would do that. The music throughout the entire Island was stopped. Well, the area the pirate were located in. That didn't mean there was complete silence. As chatter from conversations and other things such as debauchery was being done. Fidel had passed out and was resting near Issho. The Young lad couldn't handle his alcohol that much that he could stay up like his Captain. Soon something would be heard throughout the entire Island. A heavenly voice slowly crept into the ears of all. Fidel woke up as if placed in a trance. He was awoke by his Captain. "Get up boys. It is time!"

And all the harm that e'er I've done
Alas, it was to none but me

Fidel would rub his eyes as he stand up and begin to walk. When they got out of the tent most of their crew was waiting for them. Fidel would wave as he closed his eyes. He was tired. And he was about to fall face forward onto the ground, but he was caught. One of the crew members catching him. "You shouldn't drink boy. Not at your age." He'd say as he'd lift Fidel up. This Man was double the size of the Captain. He was a massive softy. He placed Fidel on his shoulders as they began to walk as a group. It was only ten of them.

And all I've done for want of wit
To memory now I can't recall

Many began to hum to the song being sung. Smile graced the face of many of them. Revealing their crooked smiles, that were charming in their own way. Slowly Fidel began to really wake up. All the lights like torches and dials were not lighting the area. Rather the stars above were the only thing used to show them the area. Wherever they were going he could hear the sound of instruments being played.

So fill to me the parting glass
Good night and joy be with you all

Her voice was loud enough to capture the entire Island. But, with that loudness it was soft. Soothing and entrancing. The instruments, when able to be heard, only amplified the mood she set. And when she came into view her beauty was something Fidel had never seen within his life. The young Fidel had fallen in love.  He was red in the face a lot of the people around were, even the Captain. Issho seemed to be the only person that didn't turn red. Fidel did notice though that he didn't turn his gaze from her. Fidel though would turn from her as he watched the Captain continue to move through the crowd, while the others of the crew stopped. He made his way to the stage where others sat in chairs behind the singing Woman. Ten seats. Fidel knew that all of them, except the Woman singing, were Captains.

Oh all the comrades that e'er I've had
Are sorry for my going away

And all the sweethearts that e'er I've had
Would wish me one more day to stay

But since it falls unto my lot
That I should rise and you should not

I'll gently rise and I'll softly call

After she finished singing she would bow. A uproar of whistles, clapping, and other forms of cheering would be done by those in the crow. Honestly they wanted to hear her sing again. It didn't even matter if she didn't sing anything they were familiar with. Her voice alone was enough to please them. She was about to begin to speak but someone would rush the stage. That someone being Fidel. His crew didn't even notice him doing this due to how short he was.

Fidel was almost petrified once he was inches away from her. He slowly would begin to reach out to touch her. Those in the crowd were shocked but before he touched her she touched him. Placing her hand on his head and giving him a smile. Some people would say it was just a smile. But, he began to think of his Mother. She smiled at him like that. Tears began to swell in his eyes.

"Oh, shit." The Captain of Fidel would stand up and pick up the boy before he started to cry. Walking back over to his seat he'd make Fidel sit on the floor next to him. "Boy, now is not the time. Save the water works. And you aren't supposed to get on stage, if you aren't allowed. " The Captain only spoke loud enough that those next to him could hear. He was about embarrassing anyone on his crew, or letting them embrasse themself.

"Sorry Captain....I-I just.."
Fidel didn't usually do stuff like that when it came to girls.

"Don't worry about it. I did that same thing when I was your age. But, now we have to compete. " The Captain would just give Fidel a smile as he looked forward.

Pirate
----
----

5Davy Back Games[Flashback] Empty Re: Davy Back Games[Flashback] Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:42 am

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face

Born Conquerer

11:50pm

A straw hat would be passed around. To the Captains. They wouldn't write their names down on a piece of paper but rather take something off of their person and place it into the hat. Fidel didn't notice what everything they put in it. But he did see his Captain put his favorite comb into the hat. The Woman that sung had the hat now. Fidel was about to get up to look in the hat, but his Captain would place his hand on the boy's shoulder. He just knew what he was planning on doing it but stopped him. "Learn to just watch." He'd say.

"I am glad so many of you have turned out! As you know the a Davy Back Fight will be held for a week! For those that don't know within this hat holds something that represents each Captain sitting behind me! We will burn this starhat and whatever two ideas are left will be the two lucky participants in this years Davy back Fight!"  She would place the starhat with everything in it on a metal pedestal. Even when she wasn't speaking her voice was enticing. She would reveal a match that burned with blue fire. She'd toss it into the hat and it'd begin to become a blaze. Fidel had never seen such a fire like this and thought it had to be magic or something like that. The fire raged on till the time to announce the two crews that will be going head to head.

12:00am

She would reach into the ashes that were on the pedestal. And she would hold up a comb and a Glass Eye. The Two crews had been chosen. The Pompadour Pirates were going to go up against the Sun Pirates. "Will both Captains come forward and discuss the terms."

Fidel would watch his Captain slowly get up and head to the center of the stage, along with another Pirate. A Mink. The two were the same height, but the Mink was larger.

"Who would've thought....I'd be going up against Captain Dragot."

"I should be saying that....the Captain of the Pompadour Pirates, Olivier Levasseur."

"Aren't you undefeated in these games?"

"I've only played twice, this being the second. But enough of the chatter what rules you be wantin' to go with Kitty? You can pick."

"Tch! Watch the disrespect. As you know these games are serious. So, three. Three coins to signify all three rules are in play."

"Cocky aren'tcha?"

"THERE YOU HAVE IT! THREE COINS!" She'd suddenly have three coins within her hands. And she'd hand them to Olivier. The two Captains would begin to walk off of the stage. At this moment Fidel would run to the side of his Captain. They were heading to the water. Usually just the Captains would go but Fidel was allowed to accompany them. Finally, they reach the waters.

"Fidel, toss them in. With that Davy Jones will know of the fight." Olivier would tell Fidel as he held his hand out with the coins. Fidel would take them and with a might throw toss all three coins into the sea.

The games were on now. And there was no turning back till there was a winner. And from how the two looked at each other it'd seem one crew would never see the light of day after this. Olivier didn't want to do the games just for that. Because the last times he was a picker of the games everyone ended up hating him. He didn't care he just knew that meant he couldn't be in the games anymore. He knew they'd need to bring their A game so he had everyone in his crew head back to the ship. They needed to rest and set up a game plan as this was going to be one hell of game.

Pirate
----
----

6Davy Back Games[Flashback] Empty Re: Davy Back Games[Flashback] Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:16 am

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face

Born Conquerer

12:50am

"Ah, so we just go with that? Simple enough. No need on staying up any longer thinking it over. Ever get rest as I know it will be hell later today. F-" Olivier would look to his right side and see that Fidel was no longer sitting there. He wanted to ask the boy something but he was nowhere to be found. The two other Pirate apprentices would go look around for Fidel, but they'd not find him. The Captain would have them just go to bed and find Fidel himself.

"So this is there ship....it is larger than ours." Fidel would say as he spotted the Mink's ship. He was thinking out loud again as he said that. He was within the water right now. How he knew it was the Mink's ship was because of his jolly roger. It was the same as on the back of the Mink's coat. Swimming over to the ship he'd begin to scale the side of it. He didn't plan on going all the way up. No, he got to one of the cannon ports. The part in the ships were you'd push your cannon below deck in. He'd lift it open and climb through. The wet young boy would now be within the enemies ship.

"I get traditions and all of that....but I have a bad feeling about this. " Fidel would say as he would pull out a knife. He had stolen it from one of his crew members. In his portion of the ship there wasn't anyone that Fidel could see. At this time everyone should be winding down, especially with them doing the Davy back Fight later today. Fidel had been with his crew for a couple years now and didn't want to lose them. Not one person. He didn't feel they could win but it wasn't a guaranteed thing. He take only five steps on their ship. Suddenly he'd blackout.

10:15am

"Captain O I even looked through the camp, we ain't seen him. You think he got scared about the game? And just left the crew."

"Don't you ever say any stupid shit like that, Ginjo. Fidel is apart of the crew. That boy may do some idiotic things, but all of you do. One thing is for certain he wouldn't leave us." O Would say to them as he began to lead the crew through the camp. It is different from yesterday. Things were set up differently for today's games. The ground would see one of the Pompadour pirates holding their jolly roger. The other Pirates were already there waiting. Captain O already felt foul play being done. He knew how they'd win this but it relied on only two of the other Captains that picked the games. On the stage was Captain Dragot with a large cheshire cat smile.

"OI! Finally, the pompadour pirates arrive! Well, the rest of them. Because it seems one of you tried to...I don't what he tried. But, he is right here! And as you know....any attempts at underhanded acts before the Davy back fight is not allowed. The offending idiot being the first casualty...I shouldn't say that. First lose for the other team! So, Captain Olivier! I want you to meet my new crew member!" Dragut would move out of the way and show a beat up Fidel. The Boy was knocked out at this moment. They didn't just capture him. They beat the ever loving shit out of him.

Even the the Crewmember, Ginjo, showed a aggravated look. Only two people that seemed calmed was Captain O and Vice Captain Issho. But, the thing was they were the two who were the angriest. Not because of what Fidel did but what they did to Fidel. It was unforgivable. The plan to just make this a draw had ended. All last night Captain O and Issho thought of ways to not make this end bad for both teams. But, with the act the Sun Pirates committed there was no more remorse to be given. Issho would raise his hand to stop everyone from moving forward. Everyone but the Captain. He would make his way over to the stage but he wouldn't get on it.

"FIDEL!" He'd yell so loud almost everyone in the area was shocked. The loudness of his Captain caused Fidel to wake up. Tears began to stream down the boy's face as he saw his Captain out of his good eye. As one was closed shut due to damage.

"C-CAPTAIN!"

"Tell them Fidel. Tell them what you told us! Tell them how a Man among Men fells!"

Fidel would pause as he didn't expect to be asked this. He quickly understood what he was being asked. "Nothing you can do will hurt me! I am one of the strongest! I won't cry nor would I run! I am a Pompadour pirate through and through. a Man among Men!"
Pirate
----
----

7Davy Back Games[Flashback] Empty Re: Davy Back Games[Flashback] Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:45 pm

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face

Born Conquerer

10:40am

"Everything is set up! And now we are on the first competition! We will have Captain Kidd come forward and explain the game and the rules."
The Announcer would say as she'd move away back. Captain Kidd wouldn't speak as loud as her but rather use a Den Den Mushi to project his voice out so that everyone could hear him.

"So, the Sun and Pompadour Pirates....you both are going to to love this-rorero. The game I picked is a classic. In fact I did it in my first Davy Back Fight! I think it was up against the Red King. Ah, back then a lot of things were so simple. Pirating wasn't as big as it is today. I want to say I was part of the era that started it all!" He didn't stop talking. Captain Kidd was known for his long monologues. No one interrupted him though as that would just cause him to talk even more than. The best thing to do was to just allow him to end it on his own. And if you hadn't heard his stories before you might not even mind it. The only individuals really bothered were the other Captains; and also those within Captain Kidd's crew. As they all have heard his stories or been there to witness them.  Captain Kidd would finally explain the game and take a seat.

11:35am
"You talk too much, my guy." Fidel would say as Captain Kidd sat in a chair near his.

"Hmm? Maybe you don't talk enough, boy-rorero. Many things can be done with words. Many battles can be ended without even lifting a finger-rorero. Look at you now....I didn't listen to what Dragut said about you. But you look like shit-rorero."

"Talking? Can that really serve a purpose in fighting?"

"Shishishishi, OF COURSE! "

"You are a moron. The mouth is a source of calamity. The more you speak, the more likely you are to damage your reputation." Fidel would say as he kept looking forward. He watched them do their game. His Mother told him that in the past.

"Too each their own. But, keep this in mind boy. You might not always be able to fight with your hands. And your words might be all you have. Keep that in mind-rorero."

The game that was going on was somewhat important. But not as important as this talk Fidel was having with Captain Kidd. Though, at this point in his life he would probably not heed his words later on he will. Dealing with the game. Fidel didn't understand it at all. Even the rules and backstory that was given was not something Fidel grasped. It wasn't his fault Captain Kidd didn't do the best job of explaining anything. Captain O and Dragut just knew the game he was talking about and went from there. Cheating during this game was not being done. As it was just a simple game of dice. Liar's Dice.

Pirate
----
----

8Davy Back Games[Flashback] Empty Re: Davy Back Games[Flashback] Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:17 am

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face

Born Conquerer

11:55am

"W-what the hell is that." Fidel's eyes began to grow wide as he looked at the two about to play Liar's Dice. It was Ginjo going up against some Monkey Mink. Fidel didn't know animals like that so he didn't know what type of Mink it really was. Just that it resembles a monkey. His comment wasn't about the Mink but rather the guy that watched over them. He had a tattoo that established he was part of Captain Kidd's crew. He had a large bladed weapon resting on is shoulder. For some reason the weapon gave Fidel a bad feeling. As if it was talking to him.

"What you on about boy-rorero?"

"That freakin' cleaver that guy is holding!"

"Ah! You don't listen-rorero. You play five games wagering anything-rorero!The winner is obviously the one to win three out of five, but you keep playing till all five games are done-rorero." Captain Kidd would tell.

"...You still didn't explain.....Idiot." The last remark about Captain Kidd being a idiot was supposed to be in his head. But, like many thing Fidel thinks he said it out loud. Captain Kidd glanced at him for a second but just began to chuckle. Fidel was one tough brat in his eyes. He spoke so nonchalantly to a Pirate with a bounty over 300,000,000 Beri, and even called him a idiot.

"...Ginjo...." Fidel would mutter his name. The two of them didn't like each other. As he was the Pirate Fidel attacked years ago when he arrived on their ship. Even though he was a child what he was taught by his Father and Mother made him not a normal kid. His skill surpassed that of a normal adult. Not superhuman but above those his age. That could even be said now. But back to subject at hand. Ginjo and Fidel don't like each other, not at all. It was mutual and it stemmed from many things; and isn't just because they got in a fight and Fidel won. As Ginjo actually has beaten Fidel on numerous occasions after he joined the crew.  

Ginjo would look away from the table he was sitting at. Crowds of people were around him, and there also was a screen on the stage. The screen, Den Den mushi powered, would give everyone a clear view at the Men playing the game. You would think people wouldn't be care about this but it had everyone's attention. A lot went into this simple game. If you wagered too little you may look like a punk to the others and the toughness of your crew may be put into question. It was frowned upon to play it safe and smart. But, that is the nature of most pirates. With Ginjo's glance over at Fidel a lot thought he'd wager to get the boy, but that wasn't the case.

He'd shake the dice in the cup and slam it onto the table."I wager my right hand. Either match me....or give me your crew's jolly roger. " His words held no real base to them as he spoke them calmly. It was now the Mink's turn. Would he risk such a valuable piece or his hand in this simple game. It was evident he didn't expect such a wager and would be sweating bullets, as he had to pick. He didn't look in the direction of his crew but rather down at the dice and cup. Slowly he'd pick them up cup and toss the dice in. He'd shake them up and slam them onto the table.

"I'll match you....you pompadour bastard."

Pirate
----
----

9Davy Back Games[Flashback] Empty Re: Davy Back Games[Flashback] Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:47 pm

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face

Born Conquerer

12:06pm

Before anything else would be said two more cups would slam onto the table. Only those unfamiliar with the game would be shocked at this development. A member of the Sun Pirates would be the first to slam his cup down. And in response to that Issho would do the same. Fidel found it strange they had cups of dice ready. But, since they did it could only mean they planned on joining at the start.

"I up the wager! Why stop at a hand, when you can go with an entire arm! Or you can go with four crew mates!"

"Oh my! Isn't this a strange development! Two new participates and a up'd wager! WHAT WILL THEY DO! AS YOU KNOW BACKING OUT NOW IS IMPOSSIBLE!" The female announcer would speak to get people riled up. Those around began to taunt those at the table. Egging them on for whatever choice they prefered.

"I am fine with a arm. And both them have already agreed on a hand, so their stance has to stay the same. So, I will start this out. Four, Fours."

"Three Fives."

"Five, sixes."

"Six, sixes."

"Ten, sixes."

"Twelve......sixes."

There was a pause and all attention would be turned to Ginjo, who was the one to call out the numbers last. The total being half a certain number wasn't unheard of, but still was a risky guess. And that was what Issho said. He wasn't supposed to be in this game, at this moment. Ginjo was supposed to signal Issho to join when he knew he could win a game. And to also throw them off. But it seems that with the Sun Pirates adding a person force Issho thought he had to jump the gun.

"Does he really think that is the amount?"

"Shit.... he must. Or that was dumb."

"No, it was a save."

Ginjo had declared his number because he had to cover for Issho, a member of his crew. That is what Fidel thought. Even with different explanations he didn't understand this game. The one thing he did know was that it was all about bluffing. And from their faces no one seemed to give away if they were sweating what was going on so far.

"I wonder if anyone will bet again-rorero. Or has game one come to a end. As you can call him a liar or up the ante. But, if you are wrong...you lose-rorero. But, if you are right. Well you keep your arm....who though would call him a liar-rorero. " Captain Kidd would be standing on his feet now as he looked at them at the table. The distance between him and them wasn't a lot, maybe more than a meter. As the table was just before the stage. The Den Den mushi camera aiming down at them. It wasn't able to to show what they had. As they kept that hidden under their cups.

"Liar!"

Pirate
----
----

10Davy Back Games[Flashback] Empty Re: Davy Back Games[Flashback] Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:03 pm

Jui$y Crow

Marine
Marine

Jui$y Crow

Cetus Neptune

Sun Pirates

The method of which Oceanus met Sun Pirates is anyone guesses regardless the fact. It was a heavy hint that he was hired by them in hopes of using his massive size, and skills to there advantage. As of now, Oceanus stood along the deck of the Sun Pirates ship his towering size was approximately  30 feet tall and he was only the age of 20 years old.

Oceanus otherwise know as Cetus skin is aquamarine color, he is very large, muscular being with dark skin covering his arms, legs and back with his chest and stomach being a lighter color. He has fins on the side of his face, sharp eyes and large fangs. He has a small pink oval over each eye, similar to eyebrows, and another at the corner of his eyes. He had on a red speedo, a large, fur-trimmed cape held together at his chest with a clasp in the shape of a fish head, and an ornate crown. The most striking feature of the Cetus is that he has a bright red heart where each of his nipples should be. 

He stood along the ship deck with it Captain rather relax with his chest sticking out. The fish man dislikes all races but due to the circumstances of meeting the Captain of this ship had kinda won him over. Well not so much as being apart of this crew but it was enough for him to ally with them. As he promised great things the type of things he would need in order for his campaign to continue running low on supplies this gig was the ideal course of action instead of just wandering the ships raiding ships like he has been before meeting these group of monkeys.

So far it has its perks as he was able to see many things thus far and he had looked forward to seeing more.

OOC Notes:

Oceanus Info:

11Davy Back Games[Flashback] Empty Re: Davy Back Games[Flashback] Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:24 am

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face

Born Conquerer

12:16pm

Dragut didn't like this Wotan, he just gave off a bad vide. That though wouldn't deter him from having him join this fight. He needed...No he wanted this guy to be his ace up the hole. He had already spoken with one of the Captains that were in charge of the next game, so he knew what to expect. The Pompadour Pirates were Monsters when it came to fighting and risking it all. And though the Sun Pirates weren't any pushovers Dragut needed to more power to push him over the edge. And that is why this wandering Wotan just casually sat on the deck of his ship. Even with Dragut being twenty feet tall he still wasn't as big as the Wotan. "As my subordinate told you. We are offering you fifty million beli to help us. I will pay you half now and half after you crush whoever you fight in the Davy Back Fight." Even though he spoke friendly that didn't mean he let his guard down, as he still didn't know this fellow. During the years he has done these types of things for different reasons and not all the time they went good. Someone would think they could just rob him, when it is never that simple. He was a prestigious Pirate, all the Captain here were, and being dealt with like they weren't anything would not happen.

"GINJO!" Fidel would scream out in horror as his arm would be attacked. It wasn't a clean cut as they held it out, not at all. Three brutal swings in total were done to sever the left arm of the Man. It was painful to see...as he felt it was his fault. Even though they didn't like each other like that, they were still crew mates.

"FIDEL DON'T WORRY! NONE OF YOU NEED TO WORRY! THIS DOESN'T HURT! I AM A MAN AMONG MEN!"
Ginjo would yell as he wasn't the only one to feel the large amount of killing intent leaking from the boy. That phrase was not just a thing they said in this crew, it was a moto. In any form of opposition they would say this to give their members reassurance, or themselves reassurance. The Captain always says this when they are in the heat of battle to get them riled up. And they have begun to say it at other times when they need it or someone else in their crew needed it. Within this instance Fidel wasn't the only one that needed this. Seeing your crewmember take that type of damage was hard.

His arm would be taken care of and it would be like brief intermission. During that time even Fidel would get his wounds treated, but not by the Sun Pirates nor the Pompadour Pirates. The Woman that was the announcer and also another Captain did it. She was also the Woman that sang that song last night. She didn't say anything as she bandaged Fidel up, and neither did he. He was somewhat star struck at being around here. When she was annoching she was on the opposite end of the raised stage.

They rest on a nearby Island. Preparding to do something they had been planning for a couple months now. This was going to be their biggest achievement to date, if they pulled it off. This was mainly thanks to one of the Captains in the Davy Back Fight. Without them things would not have gotten to this point. They were still needed but not as much. Their safety and payment being the only things they were promised to be given. But, little does all of those Pirates know. This day will go down in history. Being dubbed as the Davy Back Incident.

Pirate
----
----

12Davy Back Games[Flashback] Empty Re: Davy Back Games[Flashback] Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:13 pm

Jui$y Crow

Marine
Marine

Jui$y Crow

Cetus Neptune

Sun Pirates

Cetus listen to the Captain of the Sun Pirates as he talked . The disgust of his facial expression could be seen on his face the fact that this man considers himself worthy enough to stand before him. Truly felt like a sin Cetus wanted nothing more but to restore his race to its former glory as the dominant race of the world that was his dream.

That was his goal of letting out a sigh he had said,"That sounds good to my monkey ." Cetus laugh off the disrespectful comment toward the captain the captain may see it as a joke. But Cetus was serious he did really consider all human apes. He has yet to meet someone who he considers his equal or worthy to him.

But today that may change today at the Davy Back Games he may die or lose something dear to him. But not within a fight Cetus loves the thrill of battle, and believe it or not he is willing to fight death if he could. Cetus study the ship more carefully but taking in the detail and studying for possible routes.

He felt something was off he couldn't put his finger on it but deep down he knew something was wrong. He had also had his guard up he didn't wish to be surprised by anyone. Licking his lips he repositions stance as he said,"Well Captain what the next game is?"

OOC Notes:

Oceanus Info:

Last edited by Jui$y Crow on Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total

13Davy Back Games[Flashback] Empty Re: Davy Back Games[Flashback] Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:50 pm

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face

Born Conquerer

12:36pm

"That sounds good to my monkey ."

Dragut did not hold back his laughter. It seemed the guy had jokes but didn't know how to deliver them properly. Only making himself look bad. Dragut did understand the disrespect that was attempted to be thrown, but wouldn't say anything about it. He gave no hint at any form of malice such words brought. As within this world it wasn't uncommon for Mink and Fishman to not like each other. But, his crew was different. His goal in forming it was to no longer have that barrier between the two races. As they were more superior than the others.

"The next game will probably be at two. We need to head over to the stage now though before this game is over. Should be only a thirty minute walk. You can relax on the stage. And if you need any food or anything we can pick it up on the way there." Dragut would say. He was a Cat Mink. His type of feline to be mentioned later.

He begin to walk off of the large ship. That was large enough that the Wotan didn't have to feel like he'd break anything. Shit, he could even go below deck if he so pleased. Well if that was what he was asked to do. They both needed to head to the stage now though as to not miss the current game going on. Dragut would lead the way there and if Oceanus wanted to stop and look at things, or get some food, he would be able to do so. Dragut was in no real rush if they were able to make it before two.

The amount of ships here were more than one the first day. As there were more ships under each of these Pirate Captains. They weren't scrubs. They were the cream of the crop. Some would even brag that they were on the level of the Red King's Crew; as a few of them had gotten into it with him in the past. Did they win? That didn't matter. Winning isn't always someone can do no matter how could you were.

12:42pm

He never expected to lose a arm, but he held no regrets. You could see that in his face. That and fatigue and exhaustion from his lost arm. Even with one arm he'd shake his cup and slam it down onto the table.

"Thirty....Crew members." It wasn't crazy but it wasn't mild either. Thirty members of your choosing was a lot, especially with each crew knowing of the others. You could hinder them greatly in this competition.

"No, I will not take that bet. But we can wager one of our ships instead."

"No, that isn't a equal wagers. Unless you add to it."

"Like what?"

"Add one crew member and that should be fine."

"Okay! one ship and one crew member!"

The dies would be shaken and cup would be slammed. Fidel wondered if he was the reason Ginjo wanted to add one crew member to the deal.

12:56pm

"Okay, everything is ready. Good, good. We will keep an eye on them and act when we get the signal. We already have ships in position to move into 'those' spots. And also some on the island right now. They will make sure to signal us if our mole doesn't get the chance to do their job." He spoke to his second in command but after he finished his peace he stood up and left the tent he was within. Once outside of the tent he would be talking to all those under him now.

"LISTEN UP MEN! WE ARE GOING AFTER BOUNTIES THAT COULD SET A BOUNTY HUNTER FOR LIFE! BUT! WE ARE NOT GOING FOR THAT! WE ARE HEADING TO DEAL WITH THOSE THAT DECIDED TO GO AGAINST HOW THE WORLD WORKS! INDIVIDUALS THAT SEEK NOTHING BUT GREED OF THEIR DESIRES! WITH OUR PLAN WE SHOULD GET OUT OF THIS UNSCHATHED! BUT IF THINGS GO BAD KNOWN THE GODS ARE ON OUR SIDE!"

In unison they'd cheer. They were too far to be heard by the Pirates on the other Island. They were unaware of this force that was conspiring against them. Unaware that their usually peaceful game was going to potentially be disrupted by a uninvited guest.

Pirate
----
----

14Davy Back Games[Flashback] Empty Re: Davy Back Games[Flashback] Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:49 pm

Jui$y Crow

Marine
Marine

Jui$y Crow

Cetus Neptune

Sun Pirates

Cetus once again listen to the captain words. When the captain suggests they head over to the stage before the game is over. Cetus had wondered why pirates such as these would play games such as the ones they playing now. If they had brains they would be out at sea traveling to conqueror islands gaining lands and influence. But now they are here getting drunk and telling stories about stuff they did such a foolish group.

More importantly if this something they do often they are painting a sign on their backs. Saying we are here come to get us but that wasn't any of Cetus business if these pirates wanna play games, and get drunk then that there business. He was here only for the bag, not the memories as he knew that would be a waste of time.

Letting out a sigh Cetus nodded his head in approval at the end of the day he didn't care what happen. As long as he gets his belt then he would be all peachy and cream. Returning his attention back to the Captain he had said
,"Very well lead the way." Cetus had extended his hand in a gesture the symbolize what he just spoke.

As of now, he wasn't hungry or thirsty or anything he had just wanted to get to business he did have a few questions though. As they walk he had said,"So these games what the point of them? That you have to pay me so much beli to come and help ya lad?" The question was a reasonable one, after all, it had to very important if all these pirates were in one place.

As the duo walk, Cetus study the area carefully as there was multiple tents, supplies, and ships within the area. What a day ... What a day ..... for the very moment Cetus step on this island he knew today was going to be a special day.

OOC Notes:

Oceanus Info:

15Davy Back Games[Flashback] Empty Re: Davy Back Games[Flashback] Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:08 pm

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face

Born Conquerer

1:04pm

"The point of these games? Fun you idiot. Speaking mainly on the pirates here....We do what we want. Before this I was raiding a Island. One of the other Captains took over one. We are the top! And sometimes we want to meet without too much bloodshed. And it is also GREAT entertainment. If you've been to them you'd know...But since you haven't you'd be witnessing this thing for the first time.

Know this even if you are the type that doesn't like people....you can't keep away from them. Honestly speaking I am no fan of humans, majority of them disgust me. But I come to these games each year despite majority of the people here being humans. I learn a lot from them. And also use them, which bring me to why I need you. I am in the Davy Back Fight with another crew and the winner will merger with the other. This crew is strong....one of the strongest here.

I paid a lot of beli to get the other Captains to put me up against him. And also get me to decide the games. But actually winning them is up to me. These games we play aren't always fun and games. Some decided if we increase in power or decrease. I simply need you to help me win."
Dragut spoke without any care with anyone heard. Mostly everyone in this area were drunk or more involved in their own business. And using dirty tricks weren't uncommon here. It was done a couple times in the past. "But we still have more time before we make it there. So, I will bring up your monkey comment. I'm not mad about it. As I've met Fishman...Wotan....Like you. What caused you to hate? Everyone but your race."
Even though Oceanus might not see it as beneficial for him as a character. As it wouldn't be everyday he could speak with someone that knew he was a racist and not feel any type away about him.

They lost once again and if they lost a third time it would be set that the Sun Pirates. And just playing more will just be to cover minimal damage. Fidel watched in disgust at this. "How are you idiots losing." His thoughts were projected outward. His words weren't  heard by them but the female Captain that took care of him did. She had someone else take over for announcing for a while.

"Watch closely, boy. Just because you think they are losing doesn't mean they really are. Look at those four....they think they are up. They think they are going to win it all. ♫   But little do they know! ♫  It is the high before the low! ♫ "
She'd only sing toward the end when she spoke to Fidel.

"How do you know that?"

"You check them out, sweety. Look at how their bodies are. They have so many tells it isn't funny, except that Samurai. But, if you check out his friend he gives it all away. The one that lost his arm. Just focus in on them all. Switch between them. Look at things you usually tend to skip over when checking out someone."

Fidel would begin to actually watch them. He would begin to notice small things each of them did. The Female kept speaking to him as he did this coaching him on what to look for. Teaching him at this very moment. Fidel was valuable to Captain O for this reason alone. He was a sponge. The things he could do with the right information was tremendous.

Pirate
----
----

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum